AUSTRALIAN singer Gabriella Cilmi’s new album Ten is out tomorrow and to celebrate we’ve quizzed the 18-year-old on her top beauty secrets.
Here are her ten beauty musts…
1. I try to eat a diet rich in ginger, lemon, berries, garlic (!) and celery to boost my immune system and anti-oxidant activity.
2. I use Elemental and Herbology facial souffle and facial glow. This is great for re-hydrating my skin, especially when I’m flying all over the world.
3. Shu Umeura eye lash curlers are the best!! Especially if I’ve only had a few hours sleep. They instantly open up my eyes and make me look fresh and alert.
4. I love to use Eylure Naturalites Intense Lashes, they instantly make my eyelashes look thicker and my eyes bigger and add a touch of glamour for any occasion.
5. Dermalogica spf 30 sun lotion is a must! Coming from Oz I’ve always protected my skin from the UVA ray.
6. Baptiste dry shampoo for when I’m on the go. Refreshes and revives my hair, especially when I’m on tour.
7. I love Macs new spring colour forecast collection. They have really strong pigments which makes them last for ages, especially under hot lights and on long shoot days when I’m working.
8. I love to look bronzed and tanned, so I use St Tropez – this is a must for an all-year tan as it instantly makes me look and feel fabulous.
9. My make up artist Emma always mixes in Macs essential oil in with the foundation, it really helps to perk up and add a glow to my skin. If I’m feeling a bit under the weather I always add a pop of colour to the cheeks. I like peach/pink tone this really makes me look healthy especially if I’ve had a late gig the night before.
10. Drinking plenty of water is a must, I often add in a little bit of lemon juice to rehydrate and purify my skin.